? ??????????????Myspace Whore (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (10 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 2652 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Flip Flops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (284 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 45863 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thanks a lot

Feel secure to have you around
Feel good to have you fooling around with me
You are there to hold me when I am down
There to support me when I feel fed up
Make me laugh when everything going wrong
Keep me accompany when I feel sad
There for me when I feel like crying
Always make sure me that I eat healthy
Haha
No Maggie Mee.
This is what you always told me
Drink more water
while you yourself doesn't do it
You are there by my side when everyone is leaving me
You are there with me no matter what happen
I feel great to have you by my side
I feel being loved and being appreciate
Like to look at you when you are doing your work seriously
Like to disturb
you when you are concentrating your work
Appreciate every moment being with you
You care about me
You understand my feeling when nobody did
You never blame me even if I did not tell you the truth when we first met
To my surprise,
You actually did understand my feeling that time
And you had given me space and time to tidy up my mess
And you actually wait for me
You were there when I am sick
Remember the day when you come and visit me when I am sick
You even bring porridge for me
I was touched
Nobody had ever treat me like that
I know that I had a feeling for you
but I don't want to show it
I don't want to ruin the perfect moment with you
Thanks God
He brings you into my life
when I am miserable
He showed me that someone was there to care for me
and love me
Really feel happy to be with you
You are the best...
Thanks for walking into my life.
Love you much!

0 comments: