? ??????????????Myspace Whore (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (10 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 2652 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Flip Flops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (284 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 45863 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 19, 2009

College life, here I come!!!

Argh....!!!!
Finally,
everything settle down.
Preparing myself for college life now.
It won't gonna be that hard
as I know my friends were there to support me.
Thanks,
Winnie and Vivian.
Even though you guys are not
going to study with me
as we planned on the first place
However,
I know that we can all go through this together.
Remembering the time when we are
busy making our decision and plans.
In dilemma,
it's torturing.
But we manage to sort this out.
So,
I am sure we can go through
another challenge this time.
Gonna take this challenge together ya.
Remind me to study more ya!
Haha.
Stop me from playing.
College life,
finally here I come

1 comments:

Winnie said...

Of course,we will!!
hehehehe... gambateh~~
anything that u dun understand u can ask me lo
hehe
if i can help u,then i will try my best to HELP u... ^^
I will olwez rmb d time we moving through hardships and we hav joys...
Rmb, everything will juz b fine. wat we want is in our hands. juz try our veli best to achieve d best!!!