? ??????????????Myspace Whore (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (10 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 2652 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Flip Flops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (284 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 45863 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Duh...

I feel like I am really wasting my time this days.
Many of my friends start their school ages ago.
However,
here I am.
Posting nonsense in my blog.
I guess this is what I really enjoy during this long holiday.
I am going to start school soon.
New life, college life.
I can't wait.
Feel thrill but on the other hand i feel lost.
I don't know what should I do.
Everything gonna start with zero.
No friends...
Gonna mix with some new friends.
Afraid that I cannot cope with my studies.
I think it will gonna be hard for me cause I am hard
to suit myself in new situation.
Going to college seems to be my dream when I were
in secondary school.
Time pass real fast
And now,
I am a college student.
I cannot remember the time when I
use to fool around in my secondary school with friends.
And now,
here I am.
Standing in front of the college gate wondering
where to go and where should I start.
I feel really lonely.
Nobody to walk with me and the path looks hard and long.
Hardships....
Challenges....
No kidding.
I am now a college students.
I have my dream to pursue.
And it is tough.
In dilemma right now...
I want some help and support.
Junction...
Junction in life...
Too hard for me.
Decision...
I hate it!!!
Duh...


2 comments:

Winnie said...

Eee..... finally updated ur blog~~
hehe...I m oso wasting time at home ma...
U gonna start ur life as college student liao bo.. I still haven knw when my f6 start gok lei.. Erm.. dun worry la u... u will cope wif d situation asap 1...
Olwez rmb, i will olwez by u!! Luv u~~

Anonymous said...

aiks aiks..
nana lonely wor..
sorry lo me oso go learn drive aeroplane..
><
however, do do ur bez in ur studies..
owez stand by u de lar..
lonely?
call 016-8008xx7..^^
after gt my license then my turns to fetch u guys~
peace peace ^^V

vivian