? ??????????????Myspace Whore (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (10 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 2652 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Flip Flops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (284 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 45863 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Forgive and Forget...

I don't know why they will treat me like this...
Why are them so bad?
I didn't do anything wrong.
I am just making the right decision for myself and everybody
I don't want anybody to get hurt anymore
Everything should come to an end
But it seems like nobody will understand me
They didn't know how much i suffer
I struggle myself to let go
I struggle myself to forget
I struggle myself to forgive and
I struggle myself not to cry...
What did I get at last?
Please stop getting me into trouble...
I beg...
It is too much for me
I can't take it anymore
All i really need now is understanding and care
That's all i want
Nothing else...
I hate you guys...
Cause you all accused the people I cherish the most for nothing
Stop making some stupid guess
You guys are eventually hurting other people.
Did you guys realise that?
I am guilty about it.
I never did anything bad to you guys.

I told myself to forget everything that they had done to me
Tell myself that you guys are not doing it for purpose
I forgive
Each time I gain my faith on you guys but
eveytime my faith was hit hard by you guys
Stop challenging my patience
I really treat you guys sincerely
A person I cherish
call me to forgive you guys
I am working hard on it
I promise myself to forget and forgive
This is only what I can do.




0 comments: