? ??????????????Myspace Whore (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (10 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 2652 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Flip Flops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (284 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 45863 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Damai Trip ^^

Damai trip....
Hmm...
I wanna go with my buddies again.
Fun! Really enjoy myself very very very much.
I haven't been so happy for a long time
Thanks to my friends a lotz...
They are very funny.
I am late to Damai and the ticket was with me.
Of course, that Stanley so angry.
Haha
Sorry lar...
I got things to do mar...
When we went into our room
the first thing which everybody do is.....
Snatching the bed
If not u have to sleep on the couch like Ah Liang
Haha^^
Sorry ar Liang
But we let you go and eat the buffet wor
We only eat maggie mee ar
After snatching the bed we spend our time lying on the bed watching TV
What a boring activity...
After that,
We all went to the beach
Kolien Ah Xiao..
Got bully by all of us
They make him lie on the sand and started to put the sand on his body
You guys know what you guys did on his body lar hor...
Hehe
What a 'creative arts'.
We spend our time swimming in the ocean, the pool, playing volleyball and football
We went buntal eat that night
But kolien kenny, emilia and boon liang again
They eat da bao
Cause my cars not enough seat
Tat night we take photo on the beach together
Then we spend our night chatting in the room
Fooling around and the boys fart around
So smelly
we girls wanna pengsan already
That Kenny dance stupiak dance
I laugh till my stomach very painful
We sleep early that night cause we are too tired after fooling around like crazy people
Got a lot of funny things happen during that trip
Very happy
Really cherish the moment with all of you
Got a lot to say but dun noe where should I start
But the memories with you guys will never fade away
Good luck my dearest friends....

0 comments: