? ??????????????Myspace Whore (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (10 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 2652 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Flip Flops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (284 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 45863 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My newborn nephew, Joshua!

Seeing that my nephew was born, it make me really know that our God is really mighty. He makes all the things so great for us. Happiness feels our family when this little Joshua was born. His birth really bring the whole family to undergo God's non stop blessings keep on filling and working in my family.

My name is Joshua Su. I am only two days old. I loves sleeping. So stop talking to me when I am having my nice sleep. I know I am cute as many people said so. Haha. Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Isn't that he is cute? This photo was taken only after a few hours after he was born. He is so chubby and his skin is so fair. Maybe it is because of the coconout drinks which my sister drink a lot when she was pregnant.






0 comments: