? ??????????????Myspace Whore (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (10 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 2652 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Flip Flops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (284 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 45863 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 23, 2009

Where should I stand in your heart?

Once again,
I know it clearly.
Deep inside your heart,
I am nothing.
There is no space for me in your heart.
There are spaces for your job,
your party time,
your friends...
But there's just no space for me
I don't know where I should stand
Outside your heart?
Each time when i've decide to stay outside your heart,
You pulled me in once again
And each time when you I feel settle down in your heart,
you pushed me out again.
This go on over and over again.
I know I am a loser
Cause I don't have a nerve to leave everytime
you want me back
I am a loser too
because everytime I cannot stay firm on my own decision
I am a loser too
because I just cannot persuade myself to be firm on my opinion
Those crying and argueing...
I hate the scene everytime i think back
I've try to change myself for you
But you never feel contented for what I have done
Sometime I really feel nothing
My words are like rubbish
You never listen
You never even bother
Sometime there really some bad words which I wish I could scream it out loudly
Let you know my anger
I am holding back my anger towards you each time
And....
What I found is that I am really STUPID!!!

0 comments: