? ??????????????Myspace Whore (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (10 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 2652 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Flip Flops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (284 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 45863 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Euu....

I hate this!
The moment I log on my facebook and I see this.
"Babe, I love You", "I miss you", "I what what what you"
This make me feel like I am going to puke on your FACE!
Euu.........!!!! This is so disgusting okay, babe?
Please lar.... We all know both of you are sweet.

OR

"I'm sick. Sorethroat, fever, coughing"
wrote any kind of sickness you have
wrote till like you are going to faint anytime
and keep on repeating the same thing over and over for a week.
For one or twice it's okay lar hor....
But some almost a week.
Enough of caring from people.
It make me feel so childish when I saw this.
I know you are sick! EVERYBODY ON EARTH KNEW IT!

Please share something meaningful.
Nobody want to know what happened on you every hour, every minute, every second.


Yea. I am talking about you. It's YOU!
Duh...

0 comments: