? ??????????????Myspace Whore (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (10 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 2652 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Flip Flops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (284 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 45863 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Relieve...

Thanks to GOD
My mom is recovering...
Today is the third day she was admitted to hospital
But she id doing fine...
Just a little bit of fever.
She would really be fine after a few more days
Remember what happened on Monday night
I was scared to death...
She was half unconsious when we sent her into hospital
Go high fever which is forty degree
She keep on sweating...
And she don't even have energy to lift her hand up when we are helping her changing
She don't even recognised us
She forget all the things....
I was in tears...
Feel sorry for my mom
Make me feel guilty seeing her suffering
She don't remember anythings
I pray and pray and pray
We rush to hospital....
The doctor check on her...
Asking her questions and some of it she cannot even answer.
After several hours...
Here come the result....
Virus infection...
The virus went into her blood so therefore causing her to be unconsious
The doctor gave her antibiotics injection
I feel relieve after knowing that she can be cured
I stay at hospital everyday.
Looking after her...
Although it is tiring but I feel happy when I see her getting better each day
I have to wake up early in the morning
Bring my brother go to school and then I am off to hospital
Exchange shift with my father for he needs to go to work
My father...
The best husband I can say
I think he is the most exhausted person
He take care of my mum really well
Haha.
And a great father...
I think my mum's illness bought us all together
Strengthen our family bond
And faith towards GOD



0 comments: