? ??????????????Myspace Whore (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (10 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 2652 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Flip Flops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (284 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 45863 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 11, 2009

Keep holding on to HIM

So many terrible things happen these few days
My mom went sick...
Very very very sick
I am worried about her
We went to seek for many doctors
Suddenly,
I feel like I really cannot do anything
I feel so useless
I feel like crying when I saw my mom's pale face
When I saw her walking without enough energy
Watching her vomiting
I really don't know what can I do
But pray...
I keep on praying
I know GOD will lead my family through this hardship
I should keep holding on to HIM
for I know HE will give me strength to walk through this valley
GOD did comfort my family
We did not feel like it is the end of the world
Have FAITH in HIM
This is what my father told me
He will cure mom, said my father.
Oh LORD in heaven,
please take away all the sickness from my mom
I will keep on praying
I know that GOD is listening to me
HE is doing something
I think HE has HIS own plan for my family
and I believe that it will be a good plan no matter what happen
I will keep holding on to HIM
no matter what happen
for I know HE will never leave us alone
HAVE FAITH IN HIM and I will find everything going on smoothly

1 comments:

Ordinary Human Being said...

its sad to hear that ur mum is suffering from illness , hope she`ll recover quickly , god bless